NYTT

3/7/14

Raw Chunky Monkey Treats

Raw Banana treats


Chunky monkey is one of my favorite ice creams. But since I started my chemical free journey, I no longer find pleasure in eating ben & jerry's. Yes, their ice cream's are good, but I found a way to make a raw chunky monkey treat that is absolutely delightful. And the best part is, I can enjoy this healthy raw treat everyday without harming my body. My next step is defiantly adding these to my raw ice cream so stay tuned.  

Chunky Monkey Recipe 
  • 1 Banana
  • 3 tsp Melted Coconut Oil
  • 2 tsp Cacao
  • 2 tbsp Peanut butter
  • 2 tsp Agave
  • 2 tsp Shredded Coconut
  • 1/4 cup Goji Berries 

Steps



  1. Melt the coconut oil 
  2. In a small bowl, add peanut butter and 1 tsp coconut oil.
  3. Mix it well and set aside. 
  4. In a second bowl, add the remanning ingredients and stir until combined
  5. Cut the banana in pieces,  and fully drip it in peanut butter sauce then in the chocolate sauce. 
  6. Place in freezer for about 30 min 

Save picture by right clicking and selecting "save as"
Save my Chunky Monkey recipe 



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Jane Gone Plain . Designed by OddThemes