NYTT

3/7/14

Black Bean Brownie




Black Bean Brownies


Black bean brownie is a healthy substitution to the traditional brownie which is packed with ya you know.. I don't even want to go that road, ok CRAP! 

I know what you are thinking " black beans in a brownie?? how is this even good". It may sound a little weird, I can give you that, but trust me the black beans will blend in smoothly without leaving any trace of it ever being used. You will end up with a healthy vegan brownie so tasty you would have to stop yourself from eating more. 


Black Bean Brownie Recipe 

Steps
  1. Preheat oven 350 F /180c
  2. Mix everything in a blender except the dates and coconut oil
  3. Cut Dates in pieces
  4. Grease your pan ( I used an 8" bread pan)
  5. Pour mixture in the pan
  6. Add the dates by pressing them into the mixture ( you should not see them)
  7. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 min
  8. Let cool for 10 min then add raw chocolate sauce 



Black Bean Brownie Recipe

Save my black bean brownie recipe 



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Jane Gone Plain . Designed by OddThemes